LEARNING A TRANSMITTER CODE to RX1-RC Receiver
1. Place jumper across two pins “P”
2. Press required transmitter button.
3. LED will flash to confirm code has learnt.
4. Remove jumper.
Repeat 1 to 4 for each transmitter up to 15.
If memory is full LED will flash 15 times to indicate that last is used. There after additional codes learnt will overwrite the 15th code.
LEARNING A TRANSMITTER CODE to RX1-RC Dual V2 Receiver
1. Press and hold required transmitter button.
2. Momentarily short the two pins “P” with a jumper short.
3. Buzzer will beep to confirm the code has been learnt.
1 Beep = first code learnt into memory (Master transmitter).
2 Beeps = code learnt and there is more memory available.
Multiple rapid beeps = the memory is full.
4. Remove jumper short and stop transmitting.
Repeat 1 to 4 for each transmitter up to 30 users including