Nova Helix Receiver Instructions
Single and multichannel Nova receiver
- Open the receiver unit and with power on, bridge the LEARN/J1 pins with the jumper provided. If the jumper is missing use another metal object like a key or screwdriver.
- The red LED will now illuminate.
- Press the required button on the Nova transmitter. The red LED will flash once to indicate the transmitter has been learned. Repeat this step for additional transmitters.
- Once the LED has confirmed learning, remove the jumper from the LEARN/J1 pins and store on one of the pins.
- The transmitters are now ready for use.